Cloud Nation Gateway features and fees
We have partnered with a leading payment service provider to bring you an aggressively priced payment gateway optimized for subscription billing.
Credit card information is stored in a PCI-compliant payment vault, transaction data is sent directly to the gateway through an end-to-end Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) connection, and the complete integration with SubscriptionBridge allows for advanced subscription management features such as metered billing (usage-based charges).
To sign up or get more information: call 800.804.1680 or email us.
- Total Integration with SubscriptionBridge
- Merchant Interface with Virtual Terminal
- Batch Upload
- Real-Time Reports
- PCI-compliant credit card vault
- Address verification
- Card security code validation
- NO Setup Fees
- $25/month, which includes a Level 1 PCI-compliant credit card vault at no extra charge
- $0.12 per transaction
- Cost of storing credit card information in the vault: FREE
- Adding/removing records to/from the credit card vault: $0.08 per add/edit/remove
- Advanced fraud detection: $10/month + $0.05/transaction
- CertifyPCI: PCI Compliance Self-Assessment Wizard + vulnerability scanning service for just $195/year
- Mobile payments: $15/month + encrypted card reader (if needed - MagTek iDynamo). Might be useful if you do some busienss offline!
Why use the EI Gateway with SubscriptionBridge
The Cloud Nation Payment Gateway includes features that allowed us to build more sophisticated recurring billing tools into SubscriptionBridge. For example, the ability to handle usage-based billing. Compare the different payments systems that can be used with SubscriptionBridge.
Compatible merchant accounts
You can use the EI Gateway if the processing platform for your merchant account is one of the following:
- Chase Paymentech
- First Data Merchants Services
- Global Payments
If you need a merchant account, call 800.804.1680 or email us.
Frequently Asked Questions
Why did you come up with the Cloud Nation Payment Gateway?
Because we wanted a system that worked great for recurring billing, allowing us to build really powerful subscription management features into SubscriptionBridge, and without the kind of geographical limitation that often applies to US-based payment gateways.
Where is credit card information stored?
In a Level 1 PCI compliant credit card vault. Tokenization of the credit card records allows SubscriptionBridge to process payments against the stored credit card accounts without handling any sensitive information.
Does it support international merchants?
Yes, as long as you have a merchant account that uses one of the processing platforms mentioned above. If you need a merchant account, call 800.804.1680 or email us.
Can credit card information be exported?
Yes, but there are some requirements.
- Merchant(s) must state a valid business case
- Merchant(s) must sign off on a liability waiver
- The company receiving the payment data on behalf of Merchant(s) must be PCI compliant and must demonstrate compliancy by showing a PCI Certificate from an industry recognized PCI Auditor, or provide completed signed and dated SAQ C+ with passing vulnerability scan.
- Merchant must pay all associated decryption fees (monthly service fee, plus a per-transaction fee, where each task of decrypting an individual record is seen as a transaction).
Need more information?
To sign up or get more information, call 800.804.1680 or email us.